GR Infraprojects Limited Job Required 2022 For B.tech Civil
Company Name :- GR Infraprojects Limited
About :- GR Infraprojects Limited is one of the fastest growing organizations in the Indian infrastructure sector, with over 25 years of legacy.
Our 17,000/- passionate employees, best in class assets technology, and 24/ 7 projects before or on – time with highest standards of quality, safety, finance discipline, and governance.
Our primary business operations are broadly segmented into four categories.
- Engineering procurement and construction ( EPC ) and project management services for road & Highway, Bridges, Airport Runway, Railway, Metros, Power Transmission and Tunneling
- Development, operation and maintenance of roads and highway on a build operate and Transfer ( BOT ) Basis and Hybrid Annuity Model ( HAM )
- Fabrication of galvanized metal crash barriers and OHE Mast.
Inviting CVs for the position of Sr Engineer / Engineer – O&M For Corporate Office, Gurugram :- Experience -3 to 5 Years With B tech – Civil ( Full Time / Regular )
Job Responsibility :-
- Tracking of Correspondence letters regarding Compliances
- Review / preparation of draft Compliances of AE / Authority Letters on daily basis
- Submission of monthly Maintenance Reports on Monthly basis and it’s monitoring w.r.t Authority submission
- Preparation & tracking of mis for management
Requird Experience in the Candidate
- Should have working in Operations & maintenance Road Projects.
- Should have knowledgeable of contractual specifications related to o & m projects.
- Should have knowledge of preparation MPR / MMR
Candidates who are interested for the above position and location and are fulfilling the mentioned criteria, may forward their resume on email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
More Jobs 👇
Montecarlo Ltd 👉 Click Here
Aarvee Association 👉 Click Here
Join us Group
Facebook Group 👉 Click Here
Telegram Group 👉 Click Here
1 thought on “GR Infraprojects Limited Job Required 2022 For B.tech Civil”
Dear mr abhishek shrivastav