Technip Energies Walk In Interview on 26 November 2023 : Civil Engineer, Mechanical & Electrical Job
Technip Energies – Walk-In Drive for Engineering Positions
Embark on an exciting journey with Technip Energies, a global engineering and technology leader contributing to transformative projects in the energy sector. With over 65 years of rich history and a presence in 35 countries, Technip Energies invites talented individuals to join its diverse workforce and make a significant impact on projects worldwide.
Positions and Qualifications:
1. Process Engineers
- Qualification: B.E in Chemical Engineering
- Experience: 8-15 years in Oil & Gas, Refineries, Petrochemicals
- Additional Skills: Proficiency in process simulation is preferred.
2. Civil & Structural Engineers
- Qualification: B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- Experience: 5-15 years in structural analysis and design for various projects
- Additional Skills: Knowledge of National & International Codes/Standards
3. Piping Stress Engineers
- Qualification: B.E in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience: 5-15 years in Piping Stress activities in Oil & Gas, Refineries, Petrochemicals
- Skills: Proficiency in CAESAR / AUTOPIPE software
4. Electrical Engineer
- Qualification: B.E in Electrical Engineering
- Experience: 5-15 years of relevant industry experience
- Responsibilities: Preparation / checking of SLD & Schematics, sizing calculations, consumer list, cable schedule, MTO, layouts.
5. Instrumentation Engineers
- Qualification: BE / B.Tech in Instrumentation
- Experience: 5-15 years
- Responsibilities: Knowledge of different instruments, preparation of instrument data sheets, material requisition, vendor offer evaluation.
6. Civil (Underground) Designers
- Qualification: Diploma in Civil
- Experience: 5-15 years in EPC projects, 3D modeling in SP3D / PDS / PDMS / E3D / CAD Works / AutoCAD Plant 3D.
7. SP3D Piping Designers
- Qualification: ITI/Diploma in Mechanical
- Experience: 5-15 years in 3D modeling of piping and equipment using SP3D, E3D / CADWorks /AutoCAD Plant 3D.
Job Location: Navi Mumbai & Mumbai
Walk-In Interview Details:
- Date: Sunday, 26 November 2023
- Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Venue: 14th Floor (Level 10), Q2 Building, Aurum Q Parc, Thane-Belapur Road, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai
Instructions to Candidates:
- Bring your updated CV, passport-size photograph, compensation details, and Aadhar card.
- Candidates interviewed in the last 6 months are ineligible for this walk-in drive.
- If unable to attend, please send your CV to hiring firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Notification: Click Here
|Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group – 18||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group – 5||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group – 6||Click Here|
|MKC Infrastructure Ltd.||Click Here|
|Megha Engineering and Infrastructure Ltd. Group||Click Here|
|URC Construction Pvt. Ltd. Group||Click Here|
|HG Infra Engineering Ltd. Group||Click Here|
|PNC Infratech Ltd. Group||Click Here|
|GA Infra Pvt. Ltd. Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|